Secret Agent Clank
|Secret Agent Clank|
 Secret Agent Clank
Secret Agent Clank is a PSP game that focuses mainly on Clank (also with parts by Ratchet and Captain Qwark). It is the first spin-off release in the series. It was released on June 17, 2008 in North America and on July 4 in Europe. Ratchet is framed for a crime that he did not commit, and Clank must become Secret Agent Clank once again and investigate who is behind the accusations and false framing of his friend. The next game in the series will return back to the main series of games in September 2008 with Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest For Booty.
Clank is on a mission. His best buddy, Ratchet, has been framed by a ruthless enemy and jailed for a crime he did not commit. Not only that, but Ratchet's maximum security prison is full of the universe's most dangerous criminals most of whom are lining up to personally "welcome" Ratchet into his new cell. Luckily for Ratchet he's got Clank on the outside, and luckily for Clank he's the kind of brainy little robot who is cool under pressure and knows a thing or two about tracking down a mysterious enemy. That's why, as Secret Agent Clank, he's hot on the trail of clues to unravel the mystery and secure Ratchet's release from jail.
This time around, it's Clank's turn to don his tuxedo and take center stage. Control Clank and take him through various levels, using his espionage skills to sneak around and get evidence unnoticed. Use your tuxedo weapons for some explosive results. Even use your new 'Clank-Fu' fighting style to take down your foes. There are even some Ratchet and Qwark sections of the game. You need to work together and clear Ratchet of his untrue charges and clear his name.
 General Game Information
 Release Dates
- North America - June 17, 2008
- Europe - July 11, 2008
- Japan -
- Australia - July 3, 2008
- For the first time in the Ratchet & Clank series, Clank gets star billing as he breaks out of his usual supporting role and gets a full game of his own.
- Unleash Clank's cutting edge array of weapons and gadgets, such as Cufflink Bombs, Tie-a-Rangs, Spy Sunglasses and the ever helpful Holo-Disguise Monocle.
- Launch into a variety of gameplay styles from all-out action to cunning stealth and brain-busting puzzle solving.
- Drive state-of-the-art super spy vehicles including speedboats, snowboards and sports cars.
- Play as Clank, Ratchet and even Captain Qwark to gather enough evidence to set Ratchet free and discover who framed the innocent Lombax.
 Game Ratings
- Extreme Gamer______________77%
- PSP IGN__________________6.5/10
Related Threads~ Secret Agent Clank Info-Explo Thread ~ (LU: 1/24/08) - last post by @ Feb 1, 2008
Secret Agent Clank Announced for the PS2 - last post by @ May 29, 2009
Secret Agent Clank Interview - last post by @ Dec 23, 2007
secret agent clank - last post by @ Nov 20, 2009
Secret Agent Clank keeps failing on my PSP!!! - last post by @ Jun 11, 2009