Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
|Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One|
 Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Created exclusively for the PlayStation 3 by Insomniac Games, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One packs an explosive punch by introducing 4-player co-op to the franchise for the first time. Play together online or offline as the greatest heroes (and villain) in the Ratchet & Clank universe form the unlikeliest team in this humorous adventure blending high-powered, accessible gameplay with astounding moments and cinematic visuals. It was released in the Fall of 2011.
Galactic President Captain Qwark goes to the city of Luminopolis to receive an "Intergalactic Tool of Justice Award", and he asks Ratchet and Clank to escort him. When the ceremony begins, Dr. Nefarious arrives and awakens a light-eating Z'Grute from cyrosleep, but it immediately turns against him, forcing Dr. Nefarious to join Ratchet, Clank and Qwark to stop it. While the team tracks the Z'Grute through the city, strange unidentified robots follow the Z'Grute that don't seem to belong to Nefarious. After the team defeats the Z'Grute, a massive moon-sized drone appears and captures both the Z'Grute and the four heroes. The four need to work together to figure out who sent the robots, while trying to keep from taking each other out in the process.
For the first time, up to four players will be able to team up as Ratchet, Clank, Quark, or Dr. Nefarious to wage battles across an untamed alien planet. Unlike previous games in the series which were mostly single-player only games, All 4 One focuses on a four player cooperative multiplayer mode which allows for drop-in and drop-out online as well as offline multiplayer.
Offline Mode (Single Player):
As Ratchet, you will be going through levels with Clank, using your weapons and gadgets to survive. Along your journey, you will be doing various tasks, such as: swinging from targets, grinding on rails, walking up walls, flying with a jet pack, jet-skiing, zip-lining, snow boarding, using vehicles, and so much more.
This time around, Clank fights alongside with you, using the same weapons as Ratchet.
 General Game Information
 Release Dates
- North America: October 18, 2011
- Japan: October 20, 2011
- Europe: October 21, 2011
- Australia: October 20, 2011
- Player Cooperative Mayhem. Play alone or with up to 3 other friends as Ratchet, Clank, Qwark or Dr. Nefarious, each with their own unique skills and an arsenal of co-op weapons.
- Play Together Side-by-Side or Online. Drop in and out of Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One at anytime, playing alongside friends or family as you fight together in spectacular cooperative battles.
- A Cinematic Experience 4 All. For the first time in the franchise, play together with friends through a sprawling, high-definition Ratchet & Clank adventure filled with humor and unforgettable moments.
 Game Ratings
- Game Informer________8.5/10