|Ratchet and Clank|
|Systems Featured On||PS2|
|Total Sales||2 million+ copies|
 Ratchet and Clank
Ratchet and Clank was the first game released in the series. It hit shelves in North America on November 7, 2002 and on November 8 in Europe. The game centers around Ratchet and his robot friend Clank as they travel throughout a galaxy and its planets to ultimately defeat the evil Chairman Drek and save the world from his evil plots of destruction. Drek wants to take the good aspects of various planets and form them together into his own super planet, thus destroying every planet in the galaxy to do so. The game is proceeded by Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.
Ratchet and Clank is an intergalactic, weapons-based action-adventure game featuring the dynamic pair of Ratchet and his little robot buddy Clank. From the creators of the Spyro the Dragon series comes this truely unique, genre-breaking title that incorporates brilliantly designed characters with unique gameplay elements, such as the ability to use fun gadgets and purchase more than 35 destructive weapons. The duo must work together to stop an alien race, led by the evil Drek, from smashing as many planets as possible into each other to form one large base of operations.
Run around the galaxy with your buddy Clank while blasting enemies to bits with your many weapons. Use various gadgets to swing around, grind rails, and unlock doors. Smash boxes and crates, as well as many different types of enemies, and collect bolts which act as your money source when you purchase weapons, gadgets, etc. Fly your various ships from planet to planet, control little robots with Clank, race in two different races in the galaxy on your Hoverboard, and transform Clank into Giant Clank where you can shoot rockets and punch up a storm against gigantic foes.
 General Game Information
- Ratchet and Clank Weapons
- Ratchet and Clank Worlds
- Ratchet and Clank Characters
- Ratchet and Clank Gadgets
- Ratchet and Clank Skill Points
- Space Fights
- Hoverboard Racing
- Ratchet and Clank Gold Bolts
- Giant Clank
- Ratchet and Clank Bosses
 Release Dates
- North America: November 5, 02
- Japan: December 3, 02
- Europe: November 8, 02
- Space-age, intergalactic action-adventure platformer.
- Play as Ratchet and use weapons and gadgets, or play as Clank and use your fists and control little robots.
- Stop Chairman Drek's evil plan for conquest and domination, as well as the destruction of various planets.
- Beautifully detailed, interactive environments in a large galaxy.
- Tons of different enemies and bosses.
- More than 35 explosive weapons and gadgets to wield.
- Fly your various ships from planet to planet.
- Transform Clank into Giant Clank and fight large foes.
- Battle it out in two different Hoverboard races.
- Grind rails, swim, swing around like a monkey, jump, and glide around with the help of various gadgets and even Clank.
- For 1 player.
 Game Ratings
- PGNx Media_____________9/10
- Game Over_______________93%
- Game Revolution__________B